[isf-wifidog] WiFiDog Gateway configuration

André Ribeiro ajoao at ipn.pt
Ven 7 Déc 05:39:57 EST 2007

Hello all!

I'm a new user of WiFiDog and I want to setup up some AP's with it's
authentication portal to grant user specific access to our local
network, which connects to the Internet.

What I've done so far was to install WiFiDog Auth on a standalone
machine and it works fine. Then I installed the gateway in the same
machine (can it work like this?), but I don't know how to configure
wifidog.conf there. Is there any tutorial or other kind of doc related
to do this?

I'm doing this way because the AP's we have are not WRT compatible, they
are Enterasys Roamabout R2. But I guess that is possible to use
Auth/Gateway on that machine and then manage all of them with WiFiDog.
Am I right? If not, witch alternatives do I have?

I will appreciate any help!
André Ribeiro