[isf-wifidog] Blocking objectionable users by their MAC address.

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Lun 3 Déc 04:10:06 EST 2007

There isn't a function built in that allows this. I believe it's on
the roadmap though?

I've been using old PCs with dumb access points attached as local
wifidog nodes, and I've added a startup script which sets up the
firewall rules when the node starts up.

http://justuber.com/publicwifi:banning_users_by_mac_address

I don't know much about running wifidog embedded on an AP, but I
wonder if you could do something like that? Unfortunately it means
updating the local nodes, but its better than nothing.

Cheers

Chris