[isf-wifidog] Port using ipfilter

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Jeu 30 Aou 20:03:24 EDT 2007

Hi

I should have some time this week-end to look into this. I think i'll try to
create the firewall rule as an xml file (or a specialy formated one) and
simply create 2 parsers (one for iptables, one for ipfilter). It would be a
lot easier from this point on to modify the whole firewall aspect and
regenerate the firewall rules.

Pascal