[isf-wifidog] Login Issues

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 29 Aou 01:27:45 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 29 August 2007, Larry DiBona wrote:
> I recently installed Wifidog-auth server 1268 from 2007-07-22, and the
> Wifidog 1.1.3 client on X-WRT, (also running OLSR) I have everything
> running well. When logging in wirelessly from a laptop, the server
> reports that I am logged in, but I cannot go any further.
>
> I am using:
> -wifidog 1.1.3_beta6-1    (A wireless captive portal solution) from
> X-WRT packages on a Buffalo Router

Most likely that is your problem.  From the log you just sent me, it seems you
are missing some kernel modules.

You can check by running /etc/init.d/S65wifidog start

Please use the official packages on the wifidog download site.  Those will
refuse to install if you are missing any dependencies.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.