[isf-wifidog] Fwd: [isf-op] Where are the menus ?

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 13 Aou 13:34:24 EDT 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007, François Proulx wrote:
> It looks like the new menus don't show up properly in IE 6  or 7 :-(
> I could not try it on a PC, but I am reporting what I've heard on Ops.

I've seen them not work.  The menus are fairly standard "Son of suckerfish"
multilevel dropdown menus.  See
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

There is a small javascript that is supposed to allow compatibility with IE.
Apparently, it's not working correctly for us.

Someone with a good knowledge of IE needs to take a look.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.