[isf-wifidog] Project that needs a token architecture...help

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Mer 8 Aou 16:55:44 EDT 2007

OK, how about this:  Does anyone have a working token architecture
based captive portal that they can tar up and send to me?  That way I
can modify something that is close.  The documentation provided
doesn't help me at all because I don't have hardly any grasp of how
wifidog even works.  Aside from modifying the config files, I'm lost.
The data model, is that just variables used in the php script?  Do I
add thing to the config.php?  Are these thing I need to call on my new
index.php page?

Any help would be great.

Jess