[isf-wifidog] Question form a newbie

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 24 Avr 23:15:27 EDT 2007

On Saturday 31 March 2007, David Clack wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  We finally got WiFiDog and WiFiDog-Auth to play nice with IPFilter
> today and start working on Solaris X86.
>
>  I'm confused about how to change login.php to clickthrough.php, can
> someone explain how this works.

I take it you mean login/index.php, which is a script used only by the
client's browser to setup a valid token.

As for clickthrough.php, it's used only to log what user's click on in the
Content manager, and has to user-visible function.

What did you want to change?

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.