[isf-wifidog] install.php hang?

V Patel sgrlogs at gmail.com
Ven 22 Sep 11:11:51 EDT 2006

here's how to turn on php error message display so you can debug problem.

In php.ini (in FC5 most likely located at /etc/php.ini) enable the

error_reporting = E_ALL
display_errors = On

This will display any error encounter in you browser window.
Also take a look at the mailing archieve of August there there was long
thread on this problem. I think subject was "Trouble with Wifi Install"

-V Patel