[isf-wifidog] install.php hang?

Kenneth Craft kenny at craftbros.com
Jeu 21 Sep 13:27:20 EDT 2006

I had the same issue when I first installed.

Look for permission information on your Postgres user. Also set debug
options on (I'd love to tell you how I did it, but its been so long I
forgot). The ultimate solution was fixing permissions on the user created
for postgreSQL. Once that was fixed the install went through fine.

Not sure if its related, but after it was installed this way, I was unable
to access the site admin login page over the internet, I could only access
it if I was a client on a listed node...

If you find a different solution, please repost.