[isf-wifidog] How do I update/delete a user?

Pete Flaherty pjf at cape.com
Sam 16 Sep 12:14:54 EDT 2006

I think that maybe we should only be able to delete 'unvalidated' users,
and disable others.

I say this because my databse (~5000 accounts) contains about 30-40%
users that have never validated for one raseon or another, and it'd be
great to be able to clean them out of the DB, and free up the account
names etc ...
As for the disabling of users, that would make it easy to Lock out
'bad-boys' that may be causing other problems (hacking spoofing spamming
etc ...).  We should probably have a hook to blacklist their MAC address
too.

Just my 2 cents

-Pete Flaherty