[isf-wifidog] Re: Lot WiFiDog, Vol 20, Parution 10

Alexandre Lemieux fortrel at fortrel.net
Mer 13 Sep 13:33:21 EDT 2006

Wifidog binaries for WhiteRussian RC5 are available from Source Forge.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102646&package_id=110081

Alex

--
Alexandre Lemieux
Email: fortrel at fortrel.net
Blog: http://www.fortrel.net/blog/
Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fortrel

Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working. -- Anonymous