[isf-wifidog] member of wifidog team?

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Jeu 7 Sep 14:35:22 EDT 2006

thanks francois - and the others that sent private responses.

I certainly don't want to claim that I am a developper. Just someone
that helps with communications + publicity, use-cases, resources, etc
kind of stuff and someone that has been committed to wifidog since
it's inception.  I thought I had made that clear by listing my areas
in the last box.  But I would be happy to be listed under contributors
instead of developpers.  Whatever makes sense.