[isf-wifidog] member of wifidog team?

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Lun 4 Sep 17:18:12 EDT 2006

Well, I'm not sure if there are norms about who is considered a
participant in an open-source project.   I added myself as a
participant in July. (http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/About?version=19)

I made sure not to specify that my contribution was not to the code,
it was working on UI, usecases, connecting with other technologies.
Someone erased my name a couple of weeks later, anonymously.

If I'm making a mistake by considering myself a contributor to
WifiDog, please let me know.  So far I know that I've spent more time
specifically on Wifidog than have some of the people listed as
developers, recently working with Benoit, Francois, and consulting in
person with Gabe (from toronto), Rob (from NYC), and Jo I've designed
the way that we're going to be going in terms of user interface and
content managment.  And I've been at least partially responsable for
getting $2,500 dollars to both have a designer work on the mockup and
partially implement the mockup, getting another $2,000 which will be
spent on it over the next few months, and hopefully getting $4,000 to
improve the statistics system.

I thought that those contributions, among others, connected with being
a constant reader of and poster to the mailing list since it's
inception, would let me count myself as a member.   For now, I put my
name back on.  If I'm wrong, just let me know.

Sincerely,
michael