[isf-wifidog] Bandwidth Management for Olsr network using wifidog

laurent laurent2b_wlan at yahoo.fr
Mar 31 Oct 02:52:21 EST 2006

hi

here in marseille, france
we use iproute2/tc for the bands'management

for sharing you can use pmacct that work fine

and if you use the freifunk firmware a paquetage called freifunk-gateway-en
contain all this ipk with a nice graphic interface

cheers

Bruno Remy wrote:
> Does anyone knows more about this script? Allready used it?
> I mean : how does it manage QoS ? Is it the only way to implement QoS
> and/or traffic shapiing on Wifidog?
>

> Max Horváth a écrit :
>
> I'd suggest the following script:
>
> http://downloads.openwrt.org/people/nbd/qos/
>
> It's main purpose is QoS, but it also does ingres and engres shapig ...
>
> Cheers, Max

> ---
> Antivirus avast! : message Entrant sain.
> Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 0643-8, 27/10/2006
> Analyse le : 31/10/2006 08:38:03

- --
SSID: laurent2b-wifidog
GPS: N 43.297 ; E 5.401
Skype: laurent2b
Jabber: laurent2b_wlan at jabber.org

---
Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 0643-8, 27/10/2006
Analyse le : 31/10/2006 08:52:22