[isf-wifidog] Thanks, a bug (perhaps) and a question.

vinay menon menon.vinay at gmail.com
Dim 29 Oct 10:10:38 EST 2006

Hi Greg,
I always wondered whats the real advantage of a RADIUS server.I too have
done a setup of wifidog captive system for a Hotel and i only hacked into
the local database and php codes to customize it for the needs.

Now as you use RADIUS whats the benefit that you get compared to localhost
authentication??

Regards,
Vinay