[isf-wifidog] SVN

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Ven 27 Oct 10:57:22 EDT 2006

---
Security issues:
I assume after install and configure, one should remove the
install.php file for security purposes, right?

Are there other files or directories that need modifications?

---
Question, though not exactly related to WiFiDog...

I've checked out the code for the Auth server from SVN.

Is there a reason to leave the .svn control directories etc in place
on a production server? Is there any risk to doing so, or any benefit?

If I shouldn't leave them, (or don't want to) is there a way to get
the SVN tool to remove them?

Thanks again everyone for all the help.
-Greg