[isf-wifidog] Help needed with non-functioning php pages

Bladerunner bladerunner21st at yahoo.co.uk
Jeu 26 Oct 12:44:03 EDT 2006

Hi

First I'd like to thank the entire Wifidog team and community for
creating Wifidog. I must have tried almost every other hotspot solution
out there to get what I need to work, all to no avail!

Wifidog on the other hand works exceptionally well, except for a couple
of php pages I'm having trouble with.

The user_log.php and online_users.php pages are completely blank when
clicked on through the main menu.

There is no page source viewable, and an error message is generated in
the httpd error log, which I've included below:

[Thu Oct 26 11:50:18 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:
Smarty error: [in admin/templates/user_log.html line 9]: syntax error:
unrecognized tag 'html_options' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 583)
in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line
1095, referer: http://localhost/admin/index.php

[Thu Oct 26 17:19:47 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] PHP Fatal error:
Smarty error: [in admin/templates/online_users.html line 22]: syntax
error: unrecognized tag 'cycle' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 583)
in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line
1095, referer: http://192.168.0.2/admin/index.php

Is this a problem with Smarty? If anyone can shed any light on this I
would be most grateful.

Regards

Bladerunner