[isf-wifidog] Modifying TPL template files

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Mer 25 Oct 17:04:50 EDT 2006

I want to change the links and such that are displayed on the portal
and login pages.

Can I just modify the portal.tpl and login.tpl etc, as required, or
will I be blowing a gaping hole in my forehead. (I have far too many
self-inflicted head wounds to take on any needlessly.)

I just don't want links like "Create a new account" and "I'm having
difficulties..." on the pages to confuse people. (I'm doing a closed
login system - sort of like a hotel portal - where users won't do any
account management themselves.)

If I shouldn't edit the tpl files, what should I do, or is there a
document or discussion somewhere I can start looking at to figure it
out?

Thanks,
Greg