[isf-wifidog] Registering problem?

Carl-Frédéric De Celles cfd at zapquebec.org
Mer 25 Oct 14:00:15 EDT 2006

Hi!

(Short presentation: Carl-Frederic De Celles, in charge of
communication (and other task such as configuration!) for ZAP Québec,
which stands for Zone d'Accès Public Québec, french translation of
HotSpot Québec. Proudly using Wifidog to built our network! Once set
up, we will try to participate in the future developement of the
platform, but firt thing first, I'm trying to get it working
correctly...)

http://auth.quebecsansfil.org (temp name):

Problem 1: When trying to register (on the web or on the access
point, I get:
Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /var/www/
quebecsansfil.org/auth/signup.php on line 230

Problem 2: Nobody never receive the mail...

Don't even know if both are related. But any help is welcome! Thanks.

Question 1: Is there a way to validate a user with the
"administrator" account?

Thanks!

CFD