[isf-wifidog] Not getting pong from Auth server

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux acveilleux at gmail.com
Ven 13 Oct 18:08:17 EDT 2006

On 10/13/06, John Boushall <stumblingthunder at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It is a default install of the Authentication server, I do know that SSL is
> not configured on the gateway.   I will check it.  Thank you.

Can you provide the relevant part of the wifidog output when run with
the -d 7 flags? It would be useful to make sure that it actually does
connect to the auth server and if it does that the URL it tries is the
right one. The relevant section of the wifidog.conf are also useful to
see what it should connect with.

If you try with the Gateway configured to use the Ile Sans Fil
authentication server (auth.ilesansfil.org), does the gateway get a
pong message?

Alex