[isf-wifidog] Not getting pong from Auth server

John Boushall stumblingthunder at yahoo.com
Ven 13 Oct 16:17:34 EDT 2006

Since I did not get any response from the previous mail, I went back and re-configured the OpenWRT gateway server to clear out all of the changes I did and tried to do a clean configuration (actually used the Coova, Nice!)

  I get from watching the logs that the auth server is not reponding with a 'pong'.  I also go to the auth server and I do not see that the gateway has properly logged in.

  What do I need to check on, at this point?

  John Boushall
  stumblingthunder at earthlink.net