[isf-wifidog] Wifidog not sending verification emails for new users?

Itay.B Dafna itayush at gmail.com
Mer 11 Oct 06:40:20 EDT 2006

Hey guys, great work on WifiDog or should I say WifiGod ;)

I'm hacing problems with new users registering for the service, the email
address verification email never is never sent to the destination. What
could be the problem?

Second problem is that the gateway will logout everyone due to timeout
regardless of their status (logged in or out). Users get internet access for
60 seconds (defined in wifidog.conf), but are loged out after that period of
time - it's like the unit doesn't know they are active - and doesn't show
them online at the gateway portal

Thank you for your help!

Itay.

--