[isf-wifidog] RC3 to Coova upgrade

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Sam 7 Oct 13:41:59 EDT 2006

Hello,

You can also do it locally, but you will want a different file. Here
is what you can do:

$ ssh root at 192.168.1.1
root at CoovaAP:~# wget http://ap.coova.org/1.0-beta.2/openwrt-brcm-2.4-
squashfs.trx
root at CoovaAP:~# mtd -r write openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx linux

http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/
Installing#head-7ba9a807eb37097e3a278612475bccfc64a987dd

If you want to backup, see:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/BackupAndRestore

Cheers,
David