[isf-wifidog] Easy WifiDog controller configurations...

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Jeu 5 Oct 09:20:30 EDT 2006

Thanks!

For now, we provide a link on that page for our patch to the OpenWrt
WhiteRussian SVN.

Of course, the firmware also supports Chillispot, where we have done
some work (in the "Coova Chilli" branch) to support a variety of back-
ends and networks. We hope to also offer easier WifiDog deployment -
and possibly even Sweetspot (layer 3 controller more like iptables/
WifiDog than ChilliSpot), and perhaps provide some interoperability.
Maybe chilli can provide DHCP and RADIUS (for mac authentication,
WPA, etc) while having wifidog provide the captive portal
authentication - the best of both worlds...