[isf-wifidog] gateway and auth-server on the same machine

Antonio Anselmi ansanto at interfree.it
Mar 3 Oct 06:29:21 EDT 2006

10.0.0.254       is the IP on the wlan  - external interface (eth0 in my
machine)
192.168.1.111 is the IP on DMZ - gateway interface (eth1 in my machine)
192.168.1.1     is the IP of default gateway in DMZ (...outgoing interface
of PIX)

Apache is listening on 192.168.1.111:80 (the same machine acts as a gateway
and auth-server!)

...so I think this is correct:
ExternalInterface eth0

GatewayInterface eth1

GatewayAddress 192.168.1.1

AuthServer {
Hostname 192.168.1.111
 Path /
}

...or not ?

ciao

Antonio

N.B.

exists some wifidog rpm for FC5 and EL4 (CentOS-4.3)