[isf-wifidog] my auth-server and gateway cannot redirect my users to a foreign page

Raphael Cortinhas raphael6983 at gmail.com
Mer 29 Nov 22:46:09 EST 2006

ok... that's it...
my auth and gateway are installed on ubuntu 6.10 (debian based)
well...like i said... when i open a http conection (other PC WINDOWS).. the
portal appears...and i put my username and password and that's ok because
shows me " connected as: ......". but i cannot leave the portal page (i
think that the gateway must redirect me to the foreign page...ok?)...
my proxy.sh is that in http://www.aboutdebian.com/proxy.htm.. and after  i
execute the script ... i use "modprobe ipt_mac" to "get up" the module
xt_mac (suggesting in FAQ)