[isf-wifidog] "Preference" button on portail pages

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 29 Nov 22:06:37 EST 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 21:08, bruno.remy at videotron.ca wrote:
> Hello,We've installed a Wifidog auth. serveur in Quebec City, Qc, Ca.(
> http://auth.zapquebec.org/ )fyi.We wonder why, in a basic configuration,
> all common users can see on portail pages the button "Preferences" , even
> if they're not admin ???Is there a way to disable it? How and where?Exemple

Currently there is not much on it (you can change your username, and that's
it).  It's there to hold the profile editor (François work got slightly
delayed), as well as many other future options.

It's also going to swally the change password dialog
very soon.
--
Benoit Grégoire
http://benoitg.coeus.ca/