[isf-wifidog] Best Install Platform?

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 28 Nov 15:15:29 EST 2006

> There is an error, I think with Smarty when it tries to copy the files
> over, as they're already there. I think it's safe to ignore the problem.
> (Perhaps someone more exp. can comment...)

It probably isn't safe, can you (or someone else) give the exact error.  Most
likely the problem has to do with the plugins directory of smarty.  If they
aren't installed properly, you will see a bunch of Smarty template errors in
weird places.

> (I'm glad to answer more questions, but I only have a rough draft document
> currently and am out of time.) Good luck!

It's still worth copy-pasting your email on the wiki, so other can possibly
complete/correct them.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://benoitg.coeus.ca/