[isf-wifidog] Warning about SVN trunk lifted

Adam Ford adam at fordys.net
Mar 28 Nov 03:03:56 EST 2006

Heya Sir,

Ah-ha, many thanks! :o)

I've no problem with being a guinea pig / tester :o)

  - I've just svn updated, and retried - those errors have now gone-
thanks!  Now moved onto the next error! :o)

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot access protected property TrivialLangstring::
$content_row in /usr/home/forda/wifi/authserv/htdocs/classes/
Content.php on line 115

Would you prefer me to submit these as tickets, or mail them here in
future?

Thanks,

Adam.

--