[isf-wifidog] Warning about SVN trunk lifted

Adam Ford adam at fordys.net
Lun 27 Nov 14:15:45 EST 2006

Heya Chaps,

Fantastic job on wifidog by the way - works wonders! :o)

... until now of course! - I stupidly to the latest release of php
5.2.0 (didn't realise at the time, latest version in freebsd ports
took me to it) - and it seems wifidog doesn't work with this version
yet.

There's a new DateTime routine in php 5.2.0 which conflicts with an
existing routine in wifidog, and some other private construct call
problems which I don't really understand right now.. :o)

I assume you guys don't know about this (or I'm doing something
incredibly wrong, since there's no mention on the website about
requiring an older version of php...

I managed to rename the DateTime() routine ok temporarily, but am
stuck on how to fix the next error;

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot call private Content::__construct() in /usr/
home/forda/wifi/authserv/htdocs/classes/Content/Langstring/
Langstring.php on line 71

help!? :o) - Its possible i inadvertently caused this error while
temporary-fixing the first!

Thanks,

Adam.