[isf-wifidog] Warning about SVN trunk lifted

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Ven 24 Nov 14:39:43 EST 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 14:33, Benoit Grégoire wrote:
> I'm working on several different parts of the wifidog auth server this
> week, as well as doing extensive code refactoring.

The trunk auth server has now been tested in production, and is once again the
supported version, feel free to upgrade, BUT for those who don't read the
changelog:

-The schema upgrade is exceptionally intensive.  For those who had servers in
production for months/years with lot's of connections, we recommend that you
run this update at night.  In extreme cases (the Île sans fil liver server),
the schema update took over two hours and is a blocking operation...
-There has been a dependency change in wifidog (first time in a long while!),
so you must re-run the install script to download them.  Utilll you do, RSS
support will be deactivated.

--
Benoit Grégoire
http://benoitg.coeus.ca/