[isf-wifidog] Re[2]: Successful auth - but re-locks - continued.

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 1 Nov 12:36:10 EST 2006

> >> Go to "User log" in the admin interface.  In the "Account Status"
> >> column, what do you see for the user you are using to get internet
> >> access?
>
> I'm using a completely stock DB. I've not added/registered any new
> users at all. I'm using the "admin" account to get access.
>
> When I check "User Log" in the admin interface it shows two users.
> "Admin" and "SPLASH ONLY USER" both registered yesterday (when I
> reinstalled the Auth Server) and both as "allowed" under "Account
> Status."
>
> Thoughts please!?

I am stomped.  I've added some debug message to the auth server (run "svn
update"), to confirm what I think is happening:  the token is expired
immediately.

You should see a line in the gatewway output with "Invalid token status"
followed with the actual token status (which id like to confirm).

But I am completely stomped as to why the token would't get created properly,
or why it would be expired.

You should try to catch me on IRC, as it's unlikely to be very effective if I
start shooting in the dark on the mailing list.
--
Benoit Grégoire
http://benoitg.coeus.ca/