[isf-wifidog] quick note: ISF + NYCwireless discussion

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Lun 29 Mai 11:26:08 EDT 2006

Just a quick note to say that I'm down in NYC and that Rob Kelley from
NYCwireless and I have been talking visions for WifiDog + wifidog
networks over the last couple of days.

It seems kind of irrelevant, but I think the meetings that have taken
place (Gabe+Max+Benoit+Dana in Missouri, Francois+NYCWireless crew in
NYC, me+wirelesstoronto, etc) have a fairly big effect on the
dissemination of info about wifidog as well as being a large source of
coordination + consensus building about future development.