[isf-wifidog] CMS woes

Alexander List alex at list.priv.at
Mer 17 Mai 06:25:19 EDT 2006

Now for something completely different...

I played with the CMS, tried to add a file (image) to the system, and got
*
Fatal error*: Call to protected method File::getFileUrl() from context
'EmbeddedContent' in
*/var/www/wifidog/classes/Content/EmbeddedContent/EmbeddedContent.php*
on line *352*

when trying to preview the content...

I really feel innocent :-)

Saving worked, tho.

I also got lots of other error messages editing the content:

*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/HTML/Safe.php* on line *606*
*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/XML/HTMLSax3.php* on line *161*
*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/XML/HTMLSax3.php* on line *163*
*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/XML/HTMLSax3.php* on line *164*
*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/XML/HTMLSax3.php* on line *165*
*Runtime Notice*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/XML/HTMLSax3.php* on line *167

Alex
*