[isf-wifidog] The Whole Schhhhh bam

Alan Murray alanmurray at hotmail.com
Lun 15 Mai 09:57:25 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I have signed up to the mailing lists and believe WIFI dog is such a good
idea. Only problem being that I am far too overstretched to dive into
another technology.

Without waffling on too much, I was hoping that there maybe some skilled
engineers out there who fancy working with me on a project to provide a
Captive Portal.

I am looking for someone to work either remotely or indeed join us in the
UK!

Please let me know via email if there is interest.

May I finally apologise for this email if its deemed to be against the
"general purpose" of this mailing list.

Kind Regards,

Alan