[isf-wifidog] Newbie Q

Phi Fou fifoude at hotmail.com
Lun 15 Mai 06:53:41 EDT 2006

Hello to the list,

My name is Philippe and based in France. I'm a pure newbie in Wifidog
thought I surfed all the WE on various communities using Wifidog.
My project is to install and manage several AP's on yachting harbors
allowing members (and maybe visitors) to access club's portal and
furthermore Internet.
Back to Wifidog, I have a couple of newbie questions and I understand it
could appear a bit boring to answer so if you any good tutorial (English
or French) available on the Net, please let me know where to find them?
I find the Wifidog FAQ still need to be improved (this is not negative).
Meanwhile, would it be possible to install the auth server w/o having
AP's available? Just to check this first part out.

Thanks you for your help
Phi