[isf-wifidog] Auth server sends 1 then 0 for validated user

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 15 Mai 03:27:03 EDT 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh .... fuck!

I've been playing so much with the login process that I dunno know if
this behaviour existed before ...

I'd be very happy to hear what happens at ISF when doing this:

Go to a node ... open your laptop ... select the network ... start
the browser ... request some page ... open another tab ... request a
different page ... repeat the last step ... now you have three login
pages ...

On the first login page just login ... continue to your requested
page ... on the second page login ... on the third page login ...

Here at maxspot you won't have a chance to login on the seconds or
third page ... access denied!

At least you're still allowed to surf the web ... so I hope this is
another bug ...

The way it should be is that I just see the same process like on the
first tab ...

Cheers, Max ...