[isf-wifidog] Auth server sends 1 then 0 for validated user

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 15 Mai 02:47:26 EDT 2006

Well,

it ***seem*** I resolved the problems we had - but I'm not sure yet,
as I have to wait for any reports ...

I was running nbds qos-scripts on the router ... everytime an
interface does ifup the script gets restarted and runs a lot of
commands - including iptables commands. Restarting the script I could
replicate out issue immediately ... so now I'm restarting wifidog
when the script gets restarted ...

BTW, what is the cleanest way to restart wifidog? right now i do a
"killall wifidog && sleep 5 && /etc/init.d/S65wifidog" ...

I hope I solved the problems we were experiencing - but reading all
those emails I'm not too sure :( ...

Cheers, Max

PS: I don't think it's the server ... the last update of our server
was 2 weeks before we met in St. Louis ...