[isf-wifidog] Auth server sends 1 then 0 for validated user

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Lun 15 Mai 00:14:52 EDT 2006

When I read Max's post about downgrading, I tried it -- initially I
was using RC5 and 1.1.3 beta3 (or 4? I forget), so then I tried RC3
and the beta2 image at:
http://www.ilesansfil.org/dist/wifidog/bin/openwrt/whiterussian-rc3/

It made no difference.  So yeah, it seems to me like it's something on
the server.  I think Rob last updated our auth server a few weeks
ago...

Gabe