[isf-wifidog] Auth Server up... but can't figure out a couple of things.

David Hudak daveh at charm.net
Ven 12 Mai 09:29:05 EDT 2006

Thanks for you reply!

I know the install.php that I run through has the 'Administration
account' portion that tells me my administrator user account is 'admin'
but I don't see a way to set a password or even change it.  If it
offered this my first run through of the install.php, I don't
remember.... I was just too excited that I finally got everything else
working at that point.

Is there a default password for the 'admin' account, or a way I can
reset it if I am just crazy and forgot setting it originally?  All I can
do on the 'Administration account' screen of the install php script at
this point is click 'back' or 'next'.

David Hudak
Charm Net
daveh at charm.net