[isf-wifidog] Messaging specification

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux acveilleux at gmail.com
Jeu 11 Mai 10:40:46 EDT 2006

The gist of the v1 protocol can be assessed using the
wigidog-auth-light auth server. Do bear in mind that this hasn't been
touched since 2004 or so, but it was a minimal click-through
implementation in php4. It's probably a reasonnable base to start
playing with the protocol. That and the gateway source code.

Alex