[isf-wifidog] RE: Wifidog installation question

Ronit Fuhrmann ronit at toroki.com
Mer 10 Mai 14:27:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I believe I solved the problem. Maybe this information will help other
users.

Problem description:

In the test.php. After a record is created in the users table, this select
statement is been executed:
SELECT * FROM users NATURAL JOIN administrators WHERE account_origin =
'LOCAL_USER'

However, the record was created with account_origin= 'default-network'.

What I did to solve the problem:

default-network
1) Changed test.php. Replaced 'LOCAL_USER' with 'default-network' (in the
select statement).
2) I manually deleted the record from the users table.
3) Loaded "Administration Account" page again, and recreated the admin
account.

It worked!

Thanks,

Ronit

Ronit Fuhrmann

Toroki, Inc.                      Office: +1 (408) 773-2777
1230 Oakmead Pkwy         Mobile: +1 (408) 391-9207
Suite #305                      Fax:    +1 (702) 543-6645
Sunnyvale, CA 94085        Email:  ronit at toroki.com
USA