[isf-wifidog] Authentication denied

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 10 Mai 10:07:30 EDT 2006

On May 7, 2006 01:38 pm, Max Horváth wrote:
> - gpg control packet
> I wonder why the token status is still USED but the gw_id and mac of
> the token is null - any idea how this could happen?
>
> I mean the only data of this token in the database is the status -
> nothing else ...
>
> The bug must be related to the auth server ... or am I wrong?

I don't know what the problem is exactly.  From your debug output, it looks
like it's trying to use an unused token that has already been garbage
collected.  My instinct is that something fishy is happening during the
redirect. It's like it's trying to authenticate twice, in quick succession,
with two different tokens.

But it's very hard to help you without being able to reproduce.
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/