[isf-wifidog] UI facelift?

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Dim 7 Mai 18:34:09 EDT 2006

On May 7, 2006 05:46 pm, Gabe Sawhney wrote:
> Who's working on the UI facelift?  (By which I mean implementing the
> nifty new design that was shown at NS4CWN, and elsewhere.)  Some of us
> in Toronto would like to contribute... what needs to be done?

I am (Note that I don't intend to take credit for everything, while most of
the structure is mine, most of the actual look is  Patrick Tanguay's work).
François (and posibly other ISF people) are likely to get involved after
beta1.  See the status report I'll send in a few minutes.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/