[isf-wifidog] Wifidog + olsr

luffy .D goodluffy at gmail.com
Jeu 4 Mai 07:29:05 EDT 2006

Hi ,

Sorry for the late update on my little adhoc network with wifidog i was out
of internet connection for quite sometime......I tried the olsr scripts
given in the wifidog.org page but i get and error as i run it :
"
00:14:BF:BA:45:F6   # this is the mac address of the node which i connect to
which is connecting to the gateway

iptables v1.3.3: Bad mac address `-p'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information."

This is when i use the scripts on the documentation site @ wifidog.org. But
the original script from wireless London just runs fine without any
problems.

The differnect in both as stated in teh documentation page is the use of ip
route in the wifidog documentation page while the original script from Bruce
Simpson uses route -n.

I am not very good at understanding the scripts but i notice that the
get_neighbors.awk script which is made off the script from wifidog.org is
different and does not work as compared to the original one atleast this was
the case for me.

Thanks to Wifidog and Wireless London.

Luffy