[isf-wifidog] SVN Current: redirecting people away from hotspots map

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Dim 19 Mar 19:08:21 EST 2006

Well, if that's the case, there is a bug in the code. The hotspot map
will redirect to the status page in all instances, whether you're at
a hotspot or not. I ripped out the new code so this wouldn't happen.

And I would propose we allow access to the maps.google.com server by
default. Or at least provide an option...

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
dana at NYCwireless.net