[isf-wifidog] Suggestion for our TRAC setup ...

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 8 Mar 18:16:01 EST 2006

On March 8, 2006 05:48 pm, Max Horváth wrote:
> - gpg control packet
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd suggest that we add a "severity" flag to the tickets on TRAC like
> the folks over at OpenWrt do ...
>
> So they have: enhancement, trivial, minor, normal, major, critical
> and blocker ...
>
> This would be very useful now and later, when talking about the
> release date of a WiFiDog version ...

Since we work by milestone, I think having milestone, priority and severity at
the same time would be confusing without clear guidelines.  Severe bugs
should get high priority anyway.  But what is the severity of a RFE  or a
task?

I think it's clearer the way it is now, where everything has a priority.
--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/