[isf-wifidog] FW: [bcw-General] Petition supporting the CRTC's decision to fund broadband development in rural and remote communities and persons with disabilities

Matthew Asham matthewa at bcwireless.net
Sam 4 Mar 13:08:22 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the OT, but this is super important.  The British Columbia
Connectivity
Co-Operative is hosting a petition in favour of the CRTC's recent decision
to use
deferal account funds to enhance rural broadband and access to
telecommunications
for persons with disabilities.

This is a good thing, and people in these remote and rural communities need
help,
badly.

Please sign the petition at www.petitiononline.com/BC3.

Thanks

Matthew

--
Matthew Asham
British Columbia Wireless Network Society