[isf-wifidog] Fwd: Portuguese translation

Philippe April isf_lists at philippeapril.com
Sam 4 Mar 08:02:07 EST 2006

Gabriel Hahmann did a translation of WiFiDog-Auth in Portuguese and
sent it to me directly as he found me in the list of developers on
sourceforge.

I let him know about the mailing list, and said I would send his .po
here.

Here it comes, can somebody push that into the proper place in the
repository? (Francois peut-être ?) :)

Begin forwarded message: