[isf-wifidog] problem with pear

ajit pandey pittrip at rediffmail.com
Mer 28 Juin 08:00:21 EDT 2006

Hi

I have installed wifidog succesfully. Most things seem to be working pretty well, but I'am experiencing problems in few areas.

When I logged in as administrator and wanted to see statistics for "Graph on network use per hour, weekday and month" or "User registration report", it gave me the error
          'Component PEAR:Image_Graph not found'
So I intsalled the Image_Graph package using apt-get install php-image-graph (I'am using debian). After installing Image_Graph, it started giving the following Run time Notice:

'Runtime Notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/Image/Graph.php on line 452
Runtime Notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/PEAR.php on line 563
Runtime Notice: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/Image/Canvas.php on line 703'

Is this error because of I'am using inappropriate version of pear. I'am using PHP v 5.1.4-0.1, and Image-Graph v 0.7.1 alpha.

Also another thing that I noticed is that there is no provision to make  'Avatar' (in content), there is no provision to make avatar non-persistent, so when I want to delete an avatar that I added it gives me this error

'Deletion failed, error was:
Content is persistent (you must make it non persistent before you can delete it)'

Any suggestions regarding the Image_Graph would be really helpful.

Sincerely
vimase